Everyone who wants to participate in the Job Corps training program must go through a one-hour orientation/information session with an Admissions Counselor. During this session, you will learn more about:
- What Job Corps is all about
- How Job Corps can help you start your career
- The vocational training courses offered at your chosen Job Corps center
- What learning and working at a Job Corps center will be like
- What your responsibilities will be as a student
Your Admissions Counselor will let you know if you need to bring anything to this orientation/information session.
Tours of Job Corps centers for prospective students and their families are available by appointment only. Talk to your Admissions Counselor for more information.
Note: Your participation in this session does not necessarily guarantee your admission into the Job Corps program. You must be recommended by an Admissions Counselor for enrollment!