Are you ready to change your life?
Do you want an education that applies to real-life business?
Do you want a better-paying job?
Do you want an experience that will jump start your career?
Job Corps can help you get everything you want to succeed in your career and life.
Job Corps is not an entitlement program. You must meet all eligibility criteria and be recommended by an Admissions Counselor. If you’re between the ages of 16 to 24 and you meet our eligibility requirements, American Business Corporation (ABC), a premier Job Corps service provider, can offer you a free alternative education while completing a hands-on training program.
Through Job Corps, you can:
- Receive technical training in your chosen career field.
- Obtain hands-on experience with real employers.
- Earn your high school diploma or GED.
- Get mentoring advice from center staff, career counselors and community leaders.
- Receive help in finding a job or pursuing higher education.
- Obtain assistance for up to 21 months after you graduate.
Take your first step toward a better future.
Are you eligible to enroll in Job Corps?
At Job Corps, you make the commitment to your education and training while we cover the cost. Job Corps is 100% free to eligible young people. To join Job Corps, you must be:
- 16 to 24 years old.
- A U.S. citizen or a legal resident
- Meet low-income and other eligibility requirements
To learn more about Job Corps basic eligibility requirements, please click here to see our eligibility fact sheet.
If you’re still not sure whether you’re eligible, an admissions counselor can answer your questions.
Do you want more information about Job Corps? Click on the above state or the red button below to get started!