Job Corps Provides a Comprehensive Approach to Career Training
Job Corps’ focus is on providing students with hands-on experience aligned with industry standards as part of their training. This is one reason why Job Corps is more distinctive than other training programs. Job Corps’ work-based learning program requires students to spend time in real work environments before they complete their training. Our work-based learning program links classroom and career training to practical, on-the-job activities.
How Can Your Company Benefit from Hiring a Job Corps Graduate?
If you’re an employer looking for well-trained, entry-level employees for your business, Job Corps is the ideal place to find them. Since our students receive focused, hands-on career training, your business can gain many unique benefits from hiring Job Corps graduates, including:
- A constant source of new employees. Since Job Corps students pursue their own training timeline, our graduates are available to work throughout the year, providing your company with the employees you need when you need them.
- Employees with training tailored to your company’s needs. By establishing a training partnership with Job Corps, we can teach the specific skills your company looks for in employees.
- Employees who are better prepared for their career. On-the-job training helps our students gain the requirements for industry credentials and licensing.
- Employees who are motivated and ready to work. Our students are taught the value of a strong work ethic and know what it takes to get the job done.
- Assistance in the employee selection process. When you need an entry-level employee, Job Corps will screen eligible students to give you the best possible candidates.
If you would like to find out more about how your company can benefit from hiring a Job Corps graduate through American Business Corporation, a premier Job Corps service provider, or to find out more information about the Job Corps program please click here.
If you are interested in filling a current job opening with a Job Corps graduate please click here and we will contact you regarding our qualified graduates.